Tandridge Area


Citizens Advice Bureau

If you don’t have enough money to live on, you might be able to get help to afford essentials like bills and food. This includes the Household Support Fund and cost of living payments. Monday to Friday 9-5pm (not Bank holidays).

Tandridge Citizens Advice Bureau

Tandridge Citizens Advice Bureau help people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free, independent and confidential advice. Monday to Friday 10-4pm (Messages 24 hours).

Oxted Citizen Advice Bureau

Oxted Citizens Advice Bureau offer advice and information on a range of issues, including benefits and welfare rights, consumer, employment and housing rights, money and debt.

Raven Housing MoneyWise Team

The Raven Housing MoneyWise Team are providing support and guidance for people concerned about paying rent and bills during a time when energy prices are rising. They provide reassurance for residents concerned about being evicted from their home as a result of financial hardship. With their guidance and by accepting their support, legal action remains the last option where an affordable payment arrangement can’t be agreed and they commit to discussing all available options before taking any action.

They can help with (amongst others):

  • Applying for benefits you might be entitled to
  • Applying for grants or schemes – including grants to help you pay utility bills
  • Comparing your current utility providers with a range of others to see if you can get a better deal

How to access

Applications can be made through the MyRaven portal.

Raven Housing Trust can also refer you to their Customer Support Fund if you’re struggling financially and have no other sources of help. For more details, visit the website.

Wellbeing Prescription Service

Wellbeing Prescription is a Social Prescribing team providing free support and advice to help improve the health and wellbeing of East Surrey residents aged 18 or over registered to an East Surrey ICP GP practice.

They offer one to one or group appointments who will talk through your needs on a variety of topics including financial, housing or employment advice. Referrals can be made via friends, family GPs, Professionals and you can also self-refer. You can use their online form to make an appointment.

Cost of living logo

Health and Welfare Support

Surrey County Council have produced a directory of support to help people all across Surrey who are facing increasing costs and feeling the impact of household budgets.  This directory of support pulls together all the financial and welfare advice on offer in the county.

Free Advice to make your home greener

New grant funding is available for Surrey Residents to help improve the energy efficiency of their homes.